Myschoolwork作文英语,我的校园生活英语作文40词带翻译

Myschoolwork作文英语,我的校园生活英语作文40词带翻译

My schoolwork作文英语?

My schoolwork

On study, I am a serious and hardworking students, through their efforts achieved good results. In the learning of Chinese language, I accumulate words idioms, familiar with text content. In mathematics study, I often do, do it more natural results came up. In English learning, I every morning back words, these make me got excellent grades

我的校园生活英语作文40词?

My schoool life is busy and fantastic. First, we have four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon. We have to get to school before 7:30 because we have a morning class. Second, I like my school life because teachers and my classmates are friendly and helpful. We also have lots of after-school activies. Third, our school environment is very beautiful, the teachers all can make their lesson interesting and instructive. So I like my school life very much.

我的schoool生活很忙碌,也很棒。第一,我们上午有四节课,下午有三节课。我们一定要在7:30以前赶到学校,因为我们有一个上午班。其次,我喜欢我的学校生活,因为老师和我的考生都很友好和乐于助人。我们也有不少课外活动。第三,我们学校的环境很美,老师们都可以使他们的课有趣和有意义。故此,我很喜欢我的学校生活。

英语作文My School 80词左右?

This is my school.There are many many flowers in my school.There are ...classrooms in my school.There are ...rooms in my school.I love my school.

Myschooltrip作文?

lastfriday,wehadawonderfulschooltrip.therearelotsofgamesthere.andthemostexcitinggameistherollercoaster.ifeltveryamazedwheniplayedit.ienjoyedplayingitverymuch.atabout11:30am,wehadlunch.then,wecontinuedplayingthegames.weleftatabout5pm.weenjoyedourselevsthere.ihopedicangothereonemoretime.howwonderfulmyschooltripwas!

my school作文6句话有中文?

Our Schoolour school is in the center city. There are six grades and thirty classes in it.

The number of students is more than two thousand.

We have two teaching buildings , a big library and a large playground .

There many trees and nice flowers in the school.

We often keep it clean and it looks beautiful .

We love our school .

中文:我们的学校在市中心 ,有六个年级和三十个班级.学生人员数量是两千多 .我们有两个教学楼,一个大的图书馆,和一个大操场,那里有不少树木和漂亮的花.我们常常打扫,学校给人的印象很漂亮,我们热爱我们的学校.

英语口语备考资料及辅导课程

英语口语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语口语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文Myschoolwork作文英语,我的校园生活英语作文40词带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文Myschoolwork作文英语,我的校园生活英语作文40词带翻译和英语口语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/116520.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语口语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语口语热门资讯推荐

• 英语口语邯郸凌云中学录取分数线往年,百色市重点高中排名

邯郸凌云中学录取成绩分数线往年? 往年中考还没考,出不了成绩分数线,按照历年情况,大约480分左右 百色市重点高中? 百色高中排名前10 序号学校名称 1平果高中 2广西百色祈福高级中学...

• 英语口语往年浙江省中考录取分数线,浙江省成人高考难吗

往年浙江中考试录用公务员取成绩分数线? 往年浙江中考试录用公务员取成绩分数线一览表: 往年浙江中考普高录取成绩分数线 第一批招生录取学校最低录取控制成绩分数线为530分。 第二批招...

• 英语口语往年万州录取线,往年万州区中考录取分数线是多少

往年万州录取线? 万州往年录取线为522分。万州今年因为疫情的因素,学校普遍都在进行学生晚上上课,成绩比之前带来一定下降,成绩分数线录取也比历年少了25分。 重庆万州区高中录取成...