初中英语作文:MyEnglishLear,warmth in my heart英语作文

初中英语作文:MyEnglishLear,warmth in my heart英语作文

初中英语作文:MyEnglishLearning?

My English Learning

I started the journey of English when I was just a little kid.When asked about my feelings of English learning,I always have a lot to talk about.

The first day I met English was in my kindergarden.Our teacher Mary,who was quite pretty and kind,gave us a lesson of English ABCs.When I heard the first sound of A,I fell in love with English.And I thought,besides Chinese,it's the most beautiful language in the world.

When I became a primary school student,I learned more English.I learned how to read and speak in English.And when I became a middle school student,not only was I able to speak fluently in English,but also I learned how to write beautiful articles in English.

And I love English more now.I hope that you,my friend,can learn English with me.We will have great fun!

warmthinmyheart初中英语作文范文80词

When I went to college for my new high school education, teachers were friendly and classmates were very helpful, they gave me so much help, even invited me to live with her, teachers helped me whenever I had problems, all these things made me feel so warmth in my heart.

初中生英语作文首次演讲?

My first public speech took place in mu junior three year. I was embarrassed and scared. However with the encouragement from my teacher I put up my courage and I won the first place at last.

如何让提升初中英语作文水平?

1、注意单词的介绍和运用,和词汇量的累积

词是写作的基础。在每周都拥有固定的一节课来介绍写作方面的技巧与方式是有效。注意主动帮助对高频词的累积。注意“一意多词”的介绍。

2、注意优秀句型的模仿

一篇好的文章,一定量的词汇,好的句型自然不可以少。不单单是美在思想,同时也美在好的结构,优美的句子,切中要点的词汇。我们在翻阅书籍的途中,也要注意收录优美的句子。注意重点句型的用法。

3、注意英语的思维方法

在考场中,甚至是在平日的生活中,学会用英语的思维来写一篇作文,不仅能减少语法上的错误,提高句子的流畅程度,也可以变无话可说、无事可写为有话可说,能大大地减少写作时间。训练用英语的思维来写文章,一定能有只需要花一半的时间就能够完成一倍的效果的效果。

海洋减塑的重要性初中英语作文

As we all know the sea food we eat is from the oceans.In the past,the oceans was very clean and beautifull,there were a lot of sea animals in them.But nowadays the oceans is dirty,many sea animals are die.we must keep them clean.We must stop polluting them.The oceans is very important to us!

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文初中英语作文:MyEnglishLear,warmth in my heart英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文初中英语作文:MyEnglishLear,warmth in my heart英语作文和英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/115259.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语热门资讯推荐

• 英语初中英语作文:MyEnglishLear,warmth in my heart英语作文

初中英语作文:MyEnglishLearning? My English Learning I started the journey of English when I was just a little kid.When asked about my feelings of English learning,I always have a lot to talk about. The first day I met English was in my kind...

• 英语新年新气象英文,元旦英语6句话怎么写

新年新气象英文? Newyeariscoming,wewillhavesevendaysoff,allofusareveryhappy,wewillgoshoppingtogether,Iwanttobuynewshouesandnewcoat,Iamgoingtobuyfireformyson,myhusbandhasalreadgohome,wewillspendahappynewyear. 元旦英语6句话? 1. 新年新气...

• 英语北京中考取消英语了吗,北京英语中考改革趋势

北京中考取消英语了吗? 北京中考没有取消英语,在北京中考持续性在改革,经历了几年的选科,目前又在继续进行改革,由选科变为全部学科都参与中考,历史地理取成绩高的录入成绩,生...