Myfavoritetraditiona,myfavoritetraditionalchinesefestival

Myfavoritetraditiona,myfavoritetraditionalchinesefestival

My favorite traditional art英语作文?

My favorite form of art is music,Because music can make the person's mood cheerful. When I am sad, I will listen to music.

I also like singing.Put your troubles singing out. Singing is a kind of very good decompression method.

Painting is also my favorite art form, But drawing very requires patience. So, compared to under, I still prefer to sing.

My favorite song is the Titanic theme song, this is a very classical repertoire. Most people would hum to sing this song. Because this song too the win universal praise. Whenever I hear this song, my mood will become very cheerful, and I also can't help to Sing this song.

Music is a kind of very special art form, you also like me like music? Try listening to music it, I believe you will love it.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文Myfavoritetraditiona,myfavoritetraditionalchinesefestival的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文Myfavoritetraditiona,myfavoritetraditionalchinesefestival和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/115094.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

Myfavoritetraditiona       myfavoritetraditionalchinesefestival       与美术有关的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文Myfavoritetraditiona,myfavoritetraditionalchinesefestival

My favorite traditional art英语作文? My favorite form of art is music,Because music can make the person's mood cheerful. When I am sad, I will listen to music. I also like singing.Put your troubles singing out. Singing is a kind of very good de...

• 英语作文以难忘的笑容为题写一篇英语短文

以难忘的笑容为题写一篇英语短文。? There are many advantages of smiling. It can not only make us happy, but also please others. If we smile at life, life will smile on us in return. So I want to smile at all whenever and wherever pos...

• 英语作文往年江苏高考作文题目,往年江苏高考作文题目

往年江苏高中毕业考试作文试题? 往年江苏高中毕业考试作文题为《忧与爱》 以下为往年江苏卷高中毕业考试作文题: 阅读下面的材料,根据要求作文。 慈母手中线,游子身上衣。 临行密密缝...

• 英语作文武汉冬天很冷英语作文

武汉冬天很冷英语作文? Winter is my favourite season.Winters coming also means snow " following. I believe no one dislike snow ,the white ,beautiful flowers. When it snowing,we will rush out of the warm and comfortable houses,run and play...

• 英语作文陶行知英文介绍

陶行知英文讲解? The Inspiratopn Of Tao Xingzhi S Educational Idea On The Modern Creative Education;陶行知教育思想对现代创造教育的启迪2.The Influence Of Tao Xing- Zhi’ S Educational Thoughts On The Reform Of Teachers’ T...