myschoollife英语作文大一,以myschoollife为题写一篇英语作文

myschoollife英语作文大一,以myschoollife为题写一篇英语作文

my school life英语作文大一?

my school life

My school life is interesting. I like it very much. I have 5 classes in the morning and 3 classes in the afternoon. I study English Chinese math and some other subjects.

I like English best because it’s easy and interesting. I don’t like math because I always meet difficulties in studing math. I try hard but it doesnt work at all. After class I often play basketball with my classmates.

I go to the school library for some reading twice a week. I like my school life.

以myschoollife为题写一篇英语作文用过去时?

My school life was very hard and very stressful, but it was very nice experience in my life. There was only 32 classmates and we were closed each other, we still keep contact after 38 years.

My after school life三段式英语作文?

第一写在学校的生活,然后离开学校的生活,然后再写自己离开学校后面的一部分感悟和表现

my new school life高一英语作文100词?

I have been student in my new school for two months. I want to tell you about my high school life .

My school is big and beautiful.In my class, there are 52 classmates, and they are friendly.

I get up at 6:30 am and go to bed at 10:30 pm.My favorite teacher is Mrs. Xia. She is very kind and outgoing. She often tells some interesting things to us.

求一篇英语作文试题是My school life就是“我的校园生活”的意?

MySchoolMyschoolisnotverybig,butIlikeitverymuch.Ilikemyteachersinmyschool,theyoftensmileandarefriendlytous.Ilikemyfriendsinmyschool,theyoftenplaywithme,wearehappyeveryday.Ilikemyschool,becauseIalwaysfeelhappyinmyschool.

myschool life作文开头?

就是谈自己的校园生活的感受,你基本上有趣,无聊,开心都行。例如My school life is so boring.我的校园生活很无趣。然后写怎么个无趣,一整天上课,没有娱乐等等

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文myschoollife英语作文大一,以myschoollife为题写一篇英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文myschoollife英语作文大一,以myschoollife为题写一篇英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/114145.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文myfavouritemonths英语作,我喜欢的应用英语作文初一

my favourite months英语作文? My favorite month is May. It is in the north of China,May is spring. The birds sing and the flowers smell here. I like to go hiking in spring. I can go on a picnic in the park . I can fly a kite in the park. I like...

• 英语作文学习方法的重要性英语作文150字

学习方式的重要性英语作文150字? 谈学习方式的英语作文篇1:How to Improve Your English Reading To improve your English reading, you should, first of all, choose something you feel important or interesting to read. Don’...

• 英语作文《我的大学生活》英语作文150字简单易懂

《我的大学生活》英语作文150字,简单易懂的? my college life You may feel that college life is boring. We do not know how to deal with the plenty of spare time. But I think the college life will become wonderful as long as you make...

• 英语作文mychoice英语作文初二初三,中考英语写作文的顺序词

mychoice英语作文初二初三? Its my choice to be a teacher. I love teaching and I hope my personal efforts can make children realize their dreams. I have made up my mind to practice teaching in the future so I have to work hard now so that I c...