大学四级作文,关于劳动的英语四级作文范文

大学四级作文,关于劳动的英语四级作文范文

大学四级作文?

At home, remind everybody garbage classification, water bottles, cans, such as waste paper packed together to sell, resources recycling, and made money, the waste batteries, cartridges, etc in the recycling bins.

In school, you can reuse and reuse garbage, put in two different trash cans, one is recyclable and one is unrecyclable.

Learn from your classmates and discuss ways to classify rubbish. In the suburbs, we will use two bags to classify garbage, pick up the garbage that we see and classify it, so that it is the best young pioneers. This allows you to easily categorize.

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay on online dictionaries. You can start your essay with the sentence “Online dictionaries are becoming increasingly popular” . You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.

范文:

Online dictionaries are becoming

有关劳动的英语四级作文?

On May 1st, I will go to my grandmothers house. I think it must be very meaningful because she is too old to visit me and my parents. She must miss us very much.

I will go for a walk with my grandmother and buy her some summer clothes. Of course, this dress must be the most suitable for her. I dont think it is an easy job, so I have to spend a lot of time shopping, and we will be better Have a good rest, have lunch at my grandmothers house, and then I will clean the room with my grandmother.

Finally, I went home. Of course, I had to finish my homework.中文翻译:

5月1日,我要去外婆家,我想那一定很有意义,因为她太老了,不可以去看望我和我的父母,她一定很想我们,我要和我奶奶去散步,给她买些夏天穿的衣服, 这件衣服一定最合适她,我不觉得这是一项容易的工作,故此,我一定要花不少时间去购物后,我们会好好休息,在我祖母家吃午饭,然后,我会和我奶奶一起打扫房间。最后,我回家了, 我一定要完成我的作业。

积极面对挫折的英语四级作文?

Everyone in our life should face something we hate,or some one we never want to face.

So,how can we face the difficulties.

Difficulties happen all the time,but do not be afraid of difficultys.Just go ahead withe what we are doing with a smile.Do cry and have a smile ,which is the best way we can use to beat difficulties.Never give up and do your best for tomorrows sunthine.Trust yourself ,believe in that tomorrow will be better.

You see,no matter what difficulties we face,we always smile,dont we?So,earthquake we are not afraid because of our smile;hXnX, we are not afraid because of our smile....

Together forever no matter what happens,and, with a smile,trust that everything can be soved!

四级作文考点?

大学四级英语作文模板:

1、It is well-known to us that……(我们都清楚……)==As far as my knowledge is concerned, …( 就我所知…)

2、Recently the problem of…… has been brought into focus. ==Nowadays there is a growing concern over ……(最近……问题导致了特别要注意关注)

3、Nowadays(overpopulation)has become a problem we have to face.(现今,人口过剩已成为我们不可以不面对的问题)

4、Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.(网络已在我们的生活扮演着越来越重要的角色,它给我们带来了不少好处但也出现了一部分严重的问题)

5、With the rapid development of science and technology,more and more people believe that……(随着科技的快速发展,更多的人觉得……)

英语四级备考资料及辅导课程

英语四级免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语四级培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文大学四级作文,关于劳动的英语四级作文范文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文大学四级作文,关于劳动的英语四级作文范文和英语四级的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/113812.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语四级栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语四级热门资讯推荐

• 英语四级大学四级作文,关于劳动的英语四级作文范文

大学四级作文? At home, remind everybody garbage classification, water bottles, cans, such as waste paper packed together to sell, resources recycling, and made money, the waste batteries, cartridges, etc in the recycling bins. In school, you...

• 英语四级四级背单词的方法和技巧

四级背单词的方式和技巧? 1、准备一本空白本 将单词及意思分开写在同一行 2、默背单词及意思至少5遍 3、启动背第二个单词 重复步骤1、2 4、以5-10个单词为一组(按个人情况而定),回到第...

• 英语四级hometown的英文解释,形容家乡的英语单词有哪些

hometown的英文解释? hometown是home和town两个词组合而成的。 字面解释就是故乡、家乡,但隐含的意思就是能让你有home“家”的感觉的town“城市、地方”,未必是出生地。例如一个人出生在北京...

• 英语四级四级英语听力读几遍

四级英语听力读几遍? 1 大多数情况下需听两遍或以上。2 因为在第一遍听时,可能会有一部分听不懂的单词或句子,需再听一遍来弄了解。3 假设你认为自己听力已经很好,也可只听一遍,但...

• 英语四级4级英语单词必备词汇,大学英语四级必背词汇电子版

4级英语单词必备词汇? 1、alter v. 改变,改动,变更 2、burst vi.,n. 突然出现,爆裂 3、dispose vi. 除掉;处置;处理;处理(of) 4、blast n. 爆炸;气流 vi. 炸,炸掉 5、consume v. 消耗,耗尽 6、split v. 劈开...