myfriend英语作文15句

myfriend英语作文15句

my friend英语作文15句?

This is my friend. His name is (). He has two big eyes and a small nose. He has a big mouth and two small ears. He likes eating beef, chicken, hamburger, pizza, pork and Chinese cabbage. He is good at playing football and he is good at running. ( ) runs faster than me. ( )里面填上你的朋友的名字的拼音就可以。

英语小作文5句话我的好朋友?

My best friend is xx xx. She is tall and beautifu. She has long hair, big eyes and small mouth. She likes drawing pictures, and she can play the piano very well. I like play with her.

myfriends作文英语比较级作文?

My friend Jake is a handsome boy.We both like basketball very much.So we ofen play basketball together.He is taller than me.In the basketball match his Score is higher than me.However,I'm better than him in study.So we learn from each other in the life.

myfriend英语作文10句话?

你好,很高兴为你解答,答案请看下方具体内容:

my friend

I have a good

friend.She

is a pretty

girl.She

lives in

Jiujiang.She

is a middle school

student.She

has big eyes,a small mouth,a small nose and a round

face.She

is tall and

thin.She

likes watching TV and playing the

basketball.On

the weekend,she always plays basketball with her friends in the afternoon and watches TV in the evening.

She is a good

student.She

is good at

English.She

likes speaking in

English.She

always reports news in English in her school.

She says we are good

friends.We

often send e-mails to each other

everyday.I

like her very much.

我有一个好朋友,她是一个漂亮的女孩,她住在九江市,她是一个中学生,她有一双大眼睛,一个小嘴巴,一个小鼻子,一个圆圆的脸,她很高,很瘦,她喜欢看电视和打篮球。在星期六和星期天,她总是和她的朋友们在下午和晚上看电视。

她是一个好学生,她擅长英语,她喜欢用英语说,她常常在学校用英语报告新闻。

她说我们是好朋友,我们常常相互发送电子邮件,我很喜欢她。

期望我的回答对你有很大帮助,满意请采纳。

mye-friend作文6句?

I have a good friend.His name is Li Lei.He is fourteen years old.We study in the same school.We often help each other.I regard him as my best friend.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文myfriend英语作文15句的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文myfriend英语作文15句和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/112688.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

myfriend英语作文15句       英语小作文5句话我的好朋友       英语作文myfriend   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文myfriend英语作文15句

my friend英语作文15句? This is my friend. His name is (). He has two big eyes and a small nose. He has a big mouth and two small ears. He likes eating beef, chicken, hamburger, pizza, pork and Chinese cabbage. He is good at playing football an...

• 英语作文英语我长大要干什么作文5句话

英语我长大要干什么?作文5句话? i have a dream when i am 9 years old. i want to be a good police when i grow up.After a become a good police in the people's eyes,i will work hard to protect all pepple in my hometown from those bad men.An...

• 英语作文关于化学保护环境的英语作文,用化学保护环境

有关化学保护环境的英语作文? Chemical contamination Changes of typical chemical pollutants in the environment and their ecological effects have been approved as a major project of the eighth five-year plan by National Natural Science Fo...

• 英语作文司马光砸缸80字英语作文

司马光砸缸80字英语作文? This happened in a garden long ago.There were many water vats in the garden.A group of boys were playing there.They played happily.Suddenly a boy fell into a vat. All the boys ran away except a small one.His name w...

• 英语作文九寨沟50个字作文怎么写,九寨沟100字作文

九寨沟50个字作文怎么写? 九寨沟风景名胜区位于四川阿坝藏族羌族自治州南坪县境内,距离成都市400多公里是一条纵深40余公里的山沟谷地,因周围有9 个藏族村寨而得名,总面积约620平方公...