动物救助志愿者自荐信怎么写,想成为动物救护的志愿者英语写信作文

动物救助志愿者自荐信怎么写,想成为动物救护的志愿者英语写信作文

动物救助志愿者自荐信怎么写?

你好,我想加入动物救助志愿者,我想救那些平V级别的动物的动物,不想让国家没有生命了。我想照顾他们,保护他们

想成为动物救护的志愿者英语写信?

dear sir/madam

my name is li ming. i’m a middle school student. i want to help out as a volunteer in your center. i love animals and i’d like to help them. i have some medical knowledge.

i believe i can be a good helper. i live near your center and it takes about ten minutes to get there by subway. what’s more, i’m free on weekends and i can take part in the activities. if i get the chance, i won’t let you down.

looking forward to your reply.

yours sincerely,

li ming

中文翻译:亲爱的先生 / 女士,我叫李明。我是个中学生。我想在你们中心做志愿者。我喜欢动物,我想帮它们。我有一部分医学知识。 我相信我能成为一个好帮手。 我住在你们中心附近,坐地铁大约要10分钟。

而且我星期六和星期天有空,我可以参与活动。 假设有机会,我不会让你失望的。 期待你的回复。 你真诚的李明。

扩展资料

自荐信写作方式技巧

1、表现自我的个性及特质-建议使用积极正面的陈述方法。

2、文章不可大篇幅且寡淡-控制在总共四段、每段五行以内。

3、自己的工作能力可以胜任这份工作

这里要重点写,将自己的`能力及特点反映出来。但不要太过吹嘘,这样到时一样会被否认掉。

初三英语自荐信的句型?

下面这些内容就是一部分用于写初三英语自荐信的句型:

自我讲解

Hello, my name is [你的名字] and I am in the third year of junior high school.

I am writing to introduce myself as a candidate for [职位/学校/奖学金等].

I have always been interested in [你感兴趣的事物], and I believe that I have the skills and experience to excel in this position.

表达优势和能力

I am a hardworking and diligent student with a passion for learning.

I have a strong academic record and have consistently achieved good grades in all subjects.

I am fluent in both English and Chinese, and I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

I am an active participant in extracurricular activities, such as [你参与的俱乐部、社团或志愿者活动等]。

I am a problem-solver and creative thinker who is able to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.

I have a positive attitude and am always willing to learn new things and take on new challenges.

表达希望和目标

I am excited about the opportunity to [你申请的职位、学校或奖学金等],and I believe that I can make a valuable contribution to [工作、学术、社区等领域]。

I hope to gain further experience and knowledge in [你感兴趣的领域],and to use my skills and abilities to achieve my goals.

I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you and discuss my qualifications in more detail, and to learn more about [你申请的职位、学校或奖学金等]。

以上是一部分经常会用到的自荐信句型,可以按照详细情况进行调整和扩充。在写作时,需清晰明了地表达自己的优势和能力,并结合实例证明自己的经验和成就。同时也需展示出自己的目标和希望,还有对未来的规划和追求。

I am writing to recommend myself to you.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文动物救助志愿者自荐信怎么写,想成为动物救护的志愿者英语写信作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文动物救助志愿者自荐信怎么写,想成为动物救护的志愿者英语写信作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/110280.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐