关于与父母之间问题的英语作文

关于与父母之间问题的英语作文

有关与父母当中问题的英语作文?

Parents, children peep Diary

Some parents often refer to their child's diary, they believe, it is concerned about the performance of the child life, a love of children, is concerned about the children. In fact, the children have grown up, have their own ideas, have their own little secret.

Children generally do not like the parents that if their diaries, because in the child's mind, already a small box used to treasure their own happy things, sad things and memorable event.

In fact, the parents of the child's diary peep is a good starting point is to make a timely understanding of children's lives and ideas. Children, parents, the good intentions cherished, though not the way you wish, but this does not prove that the parents not love you.

Children, please understand the love of their own, care for their parents bar!

英语作文如何与父母相处?

How to get along well with your parents?

I get on well with my parents . I love them very much . After supper , We always watch TV ,talking the things happen to us today . We are very happy to spend time playing games together .

Although sometimes we in disagreement ,it can't continue for one day .

Once I failed my test , they weren't angry with me. Instead , they helped me find out the reason and help me find comfidence anew(重新) . And at the next exam , I was successful.

I think we should spend more our free time chatting with them and telling them something about yourself they want to know.

Next regard your parents as your friends. We are in youthhood(青春期) now . We begin to hate our parents' chatter(唠叨).We always like talking to our friends than to our parents . We always think our parents can't know us better than our friends. But we don't know it's love.

写一篇以我的家人为试题,有比较级的英语作文,很多于10句话?

There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital of Sanya and work harder than everybody. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night. My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant. She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed. My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side. I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.

我的家有4个人:我的父母,我的哥哥,和我.我的家庭很棒,我很快乐。

我的哥哥害羞而有趣。他很擅长运动还在排球运动上犹为突出。但他不喜欢学习还成绩不好。他喜欢讲笑话,常常和朋友和家人开玩笑还还是能够使我们发笑。

我的父亲是一位医生。他在三亚的一家医院工作,他工作比谁都努力。他不喜欢看电视,但他很喜欢看报纸还总是看到很晚。

我的母亲是一位服务员。她在一家餐厅工作.她有良好的习惯。她喜欢每天吃蔬菜和喝牛奶,但我不喜欢牛奶,它遭透了。

空闲时间她喜欢看京剧,她说那促进她保持年轻还可以使她放松。我的家人总是做一切对我有利的事。他们总是站在我这边. 我喜欢我的每一个家庭成员,我喜欢这个温暖的家!

与父母当中难忘的一件事150字英语作文?

I still remember the first day I went to the zoo. When I was only five years old, my mother took me there. I was pleased to see so many real animals at the same time. They seemed so lovely and active. I spent a nice day. But on my way home, I began to feel sorry for them. They were taken away from their parents and friends and also far away from the nature. They must have felt lonely, I thought. Every day, the only thing they could do was to sit there and wait for food.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于与父母之间问题的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于与父母之间问题的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/109969.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于与父母之间问题的英语作文

有关与父母当中问题的英语作文? Parents, children peep Diary Some parents often refer to their child's diary, they believe, it is concerned about the performance of the child life, a love of children, is concerned about the children. In...

• 英语作文关于环保的英语标题是什么,环境的英文单词怎么写?

有关环保的英语标题是什么? 1、It'severyone'sdutytoloveandprotecttheenvironment. 爱护和保护环境是每个人的责任和义务。 2、Butsomepeopledon'tcareaboutit. 但是,有部分人却不关心或不在意。 3、Themostimport...

• 英语作文大学生村官考试考什么,大学生村官考试考什么内容

大学生村官考试考什么? 大学生村官考试主要考察以下内容: 1. 时政与政策:涵盖国内外重要新闻、重要政策法规、基层工作经验等。 2. 知识技能:涵盖语文、数学、英语、计算机等基础知...

• 英语作文介绍火锅的英文作文,介绍火锅的英语短文50字

讲解火锅的英文作文? Hot pot - is the most famous and favorite dish in Chongqing.Chongqing local people consider the hot pot a local specialty,which is noted for its peppery and hot taste ,scalding yet fresh and tender.People gather around...