描述礼物的英文作文300词,财富与成功作文英语300左右的作文怎么写

描述礼物的英文作文300词,财富与成功作文英语300左右的作文怎么写

描述礼物的英文作文300词?

Today is father's day, I send what gift to dad? Reasoning or send a card to my father the most meaningful. Because I was a little, it is the body long period of knowledge, not money. So, I send this special gift to dad the most appropriate, is very meaningful!

My parents, I, I, send me to school to study, it took how much manpower and material resources, again with I don't know how many money, makes me very grateful! In order to thank the parents gratefulness, I bought by the father's day, greeting card, write a few words to say: I remember to my loving parents, at school, listen to the teacher, observe the school discipline, study hard, learn to practise, grow up to be an asset to the state, repay parents' love. Happy father's day!

I believe that after my father saw this special gift, his heart must be very happy! Don't abandon? Otherwise, he secretly will applaud for me! If this is not the case, asked his mother for money, buy expensive gift for dad, dad would say: "who are these gifts to buy for you the money to buy?" I thought, he not only won't praise me, I will get to a big scold!

Dad, I wish you a happy father's day!

今天就是父亲节了,我送什么礼物给爸爸好呢?思来想去还是送一张贺卡给爸爸最有意义。因为我还小,正是长身体长知识的阶段,不会挣钱。故此我送这个特殊礼物给爸爸最适合,又很有意义!

我的父母,生我、养我,送我上学读书,花了不了解多少人力、物力,又用了不了解多少钱财,使我感激不尽!为了感谢父母的养育之恩,我乘这个父亲节特买来贺卡,写上几句心里话:我牢牢的记在心里,不能忘了父母对我的恩爱,在学校里,听老师,遵循学校纪律,努力学习,学好本领,长大成为国家有用之材,报答父母的关爱。祝父亲节快乐!

我相信,我的父亲看到这份特殊的礼物后,他心里一定感到很高兴!不会嫌弃吧?不然的话,他暗地里会替我拍手称快呢!假设不是这样,向妈妈要钱,买来贵重的礼物送给爸爸,爸爸会说:“买这些礼物是谁给你钱买来的?”我想:他不但不会表扬我,我还会惹来一场大骂啊!

爸爸,祝你父亲节快乐!

财富与成功作文英语300左右的作文?

With the development of our national economy,

more and more people have become rich. They have luxurious cars and big houses.

Some believe this great possession of material wealth is a sign of success,

while others strongly hold that wealth cannot be the only measure of success. In

my opinion, whether a person is successful or not cannot be solely judged by his

material wealth.

It is true that many wealthy people are

successful businessman, but many other successful people are obviously not rich.

Yangliwei, the space hero, is a good example. He works hard and has brought

great glory to our country, but still he draws a modest salary. Another example

is the bus conductress Li suli. She distinguishes herself for her eagerness to

help the ordinary people and provide better service so that she has been honored

as a national model work. No doubt, working as a bus conductress, she could

never compare with those business people in material wealth.

Measuring success by wealth alone will make

people neglect the spiritual side of life. If one’s only goal is life is to

become richm, doing nothing like serving others or making any worthwhile

achievements to the society, the he certainty cannot be regarded as successful.

In the public eyes, those who spend their lives only striving for bigger houses,

expensive clothing and entertainment are the biggest losers of all.

In conclusion, making money is indicative of

success, but it doesn’t mean to be the only way to success. The most important

things to achieve success is to work hard and make contributions to our

society.

讲解孔子和儒家学说英语作文?

孔子,中国有名的大思想家、大教育家。孔子开创了私人讲学的风气是儒家学派创始人。下面是一篇写孔子的英语作文:

Ancient China was a place where states were often at war with each other.But it was also a time when there were many great philosophers.

Confucius(551BC-479BC)is the philosopher whose influence has been the greatest.He stressed the importance of kindnessduty and order in society.Chinese society was influenced by these ideas for more than 往年 years.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文描述礼物的英文作文300词,财富与成功作文英语300左右的作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文描述礼物的英文作文300词,财富与成功作文英语300左右的作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/108211.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐