youthandme高考作文范文,关于青年的英文作文

youthandme高考作文范文,关于青年的英文作文

youth and me高中毕业考试作文范文?

YOUTH and me

This year marks the 10th Anniversary of the YOUTH, which is an English newspaper in my school. It is like an old friend who spent three years in high school with me.

When I began to school here, my English teacher suggested that reading newspapers would be an effective way to improve reading skill, and she recommended the YOUTH. Due to the great help, I prefer reading the YOUTH in every semester.

The Global View is my favourite column when reading the YOUTH. It contains articles introducing different cultures and technological news around the world. These articles are not only interesting, but also good for my vocabulary in different subjects.

I expect that the YOUTH can continue to provide more excellent articles for teenagers, and I’m sure that it will be the most popular newspaper in our school.

有关青年的英语高中毕业考试作文?

Youth comes only once in a lifetime, therefore, it is important that we should not waste those years in idleness and bad living.

This is also the time when our memories are best.We are able to learn more during this time than when we become older. During our younger years, we have the enthusiasm to set high goals for ourselves. We also try to overcome obstacles which are placed in our way.

If we realize how precious youth is, we will be fulfilled when we are young as well as when we are older. If we waste our youth, we will spend the rest of our lives wishing we could be young again.

帮我收集20篇高中毕业考试英语满分作文?

Pollution of environment These days we often hear that (our living conditions are getting more and more serious because of the destruction of our environment )

.It

is common that (many trees and animals are near extinction, and the all-important food chain has been destroyed.). Why does such circumstance occur in spite of social protects? For one thing, (the population of the world is increasing so rapidly that the world has been so crowded. )

.For

another,(the overuse of natural resources has influenced the balance of natural ecology ). What is more, since (the industrial revolution ),it is natural that (a great number of factories have been springing up like mushrooms. The smoke and harmful chemicals released from factories also pollute the environment). To solve the problem is not easy at all, but is worthing. We should do something such as (planting more trees, equipping cars with pollution-control devices and learning to recycling natural resources )to improve the present situation, and I do believe everything will be better in the future.

相关自力更生的高中毕业考试英语作文?

From my point of view, self-reliance means doing whatever we can by ourselves, and when facing difficulties, we try our best to deal with the problems rather than rely on others.

Self-reliance is vital to everybody in that we can not depend on others all the time.

Besides, it is also a sign of growing-up, which means that we can take the responsibilities for the family and the society.

Then how can we become self-reliant?

Firstly, we should get out of the bad habit of being looked after by our parents.

Secondly, we should not ask for help from others easily when we are involved in some troubling situation.

Moreover, self-confidence is a precondition of self-reliance, for only when we trust in ourselves, we can be self-reliant.

"Trust thyself", so says American author and philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson in his famous essay "Self-reliance".

Self-reliance is important to everybody and is one of the key factors that make us successful in life.

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文youthandme高考作文范文,关于青年的英文作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文youthandme高考作文范文,关于青年的英文作文和英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/105696.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语热门资讯推荐