风筝的制作方法英语版,介绍风筝的英语作文高中生

风筝的制作方法英语版,介绍风筝的英语作文高中生

风筝的制作方式英语版?

First,use some bamboo to make a frame.

Next,use strings to tie the bamboo frame tightly.

Thirdly,cut a paper picture which fit the frame.

Then,stick it onto the frame .

Finally,you can fly it.

讲解风筝的英语作文高中?

See the yard kids holding brightly coloured kites,like The heavenly maids scatter blossoms.like.I envied very much,so he begged my mother will buy me a kite.My mothercouldn't help I begged,bought me a very beautiful eagle kite.

I'm pulling a line,one hand gently holding the kite into a trot,just run a few steps,the kite will soar,and fly higher and higher.At this time,fly a few birds,seems to be and my kite fly wing to wing!I'm happy from ear to ear,shouting:"ah!Kite,you are my pride is my pride."

风筝比赛的主要内容和形式英语作文?

Flying Kites

Now I am in winter holiday, I am so happy, I can have fun with my friends. My friends and I make the deal that when the wind comes, we will go to the park and fly kites. Today the wind finally comes, after finishing breakfast, I go the park with my friends. We take out our kites, mine are butterfly, my friends are birds, all are so funny. I start to let my kite fly, but it could not, so I run faster and faster, then my kite flies, I go let go it gradually. A few minutes later, my friends’ kites are also flying. Seeing our kites flying, I feel so free. Today, I have a great time.

我的家乡因风筝而闻名的英语作文?

There are all kinds of kites and kite products in my hometown. Every household can make kites. Kites are the inheritance of ancient culture in our hometown. My hometown is famous for kites. We love kites as much as we love our children.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文风筝的制作方法英语版,介绍风筝的英语作文高中生的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文风筝的制作方法英语版,介绍风筝的英语作文高中生和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/104554.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文风筝的制作方法英语版,介绍风筝的英语作文高中生

风筝的制作方式英语版? First,use some bamboo to make a frame. Next,use strings to tie the bamboo frame tightly. Thirdly,cut a paper picture which fit the frame. Then,stick it onto the frame . Finally,you can fly it. 讲解风筝的英语作文...

• 英语作文什么是低碳出行

什么是低碳出行? 低碳出行是是一种降低“碳”的出行方法,即减少二氧化碳的排放,低能量、低消耗、低开支的生活方法。在平日生活中,在条件允许的情况下,我们尽可能采取步行、骑自...