亲爱的自己英语作文

亲爱的自己英语作文

亲爱的自己英语作文?

Dear Myself,

亲爱的自己,

Life isscary. One day you wake up feeling like you can take over the world, and the next day you wake up feeling like all you want to do is to lay in bed and hide from everything.

People walk into your life, grab your hand, and lead you the most beautiful path youve known, but sometimes the same people let go of your hand without warning, and you become stranded at a place where you never thought yould feel lost.

Ill be honest and say that sometimes I feel a little bit worried and all I can think is will I be able to keep up? What if everything goes too fast? But I realized that being scared and living with that burden of running away from problems only slow me down even more.

And Ive come to the point where I believe that because life never stops, I shouldnt stop either. Its okay to take break and to give yourself time to heal, but you cannot give up and you cannot quit.

Keep positive, fill you heart withgratitudefor what you already have, and always remind tohumbleand true to who you are!

英语作文—23年后的自己(带翻译)?

Perhaps 20 year after I, become a genuine nurse.In the surgery table, the hospital ward, take saves from impending death assists the wounded as the inherent responsibilities, fulfills duty fulfills responsibility.

At that time, my had to invent one new medicine, let the disabled person again long new thingses the body; I also must invent one kind of new eye drops, lets these not see the bright person, again sees the light, can see our colorful life;

I also must establish an electronic technology hospital, utilizes the high tech medical service technology to save from impending death assists the wounded, causes the patient healthily to leave the hospital, lives happily.

二十年后的我,也许成为一名真正的白衣天使。在手术台前、病房里,以救死扶伤为天职,尽职尽责。

那时,我要发明一种新药,让残疾人重新长出新的肢体;我还需要发明一种新型眼药水,让那些没有见过光明的人,重见光明,能看到我们多姿多彩的生活。

我还需要建立一座电子科技医院,运用高科技医疗技术救死扶伤,使患者健康地出院,愉快地生活。

Every time when I think about what life I will live after 20 years.I feel Excited.

I dreamt to be a office-lady,and in the future 20 years later I will have my own enterprise,house and oneor two children.A good job,a happy and warmming family.Not only me ,but also people all over the world will have a good life.The world is peace and developped.It will be a hamonious society.

当我每一次想起23年以后的生活,就感到兴奋.

我梦想成为一名女职员,并在未来的23年后,我将拥有自己的企业,房子和一个或两个孩子.一个好的工作,一个幸福温暖的家庭.不单单是我,也是全世界的人都会有一个美好的生活.世界和平与发展.这将是一个和谐社会.

我的运动故事英语作文?

I used to play football,but after an unexpectedaccident,There'ssomething wrong with my right feet.So what a pity,I can't go on playing this game.

But then I joined the school swimming club,I made some new friends and I felt very free while swimming in the poor,enjoy the sunshine and practice mystamina,IknowGod'ssaying.Someday somebody close one door,there will be definitely another window open for u later.

I love sports.I like my relaxing lifestyle。

有关我的外貌变化的英语作文?

This is me

Hi! My Chinese name is Ma Fangyu. My English name is Jane. I’m a happy girl. I live in Nanzhuang Cun. My birthday is in December. My favorite colour is purple. My favorite pet is lovely dog. I have two big black eyes. I like English very much. Every day I go to school on foot. I like my school. There are 25 students in my class. I love my school. This is me.

my living habits英语作文80词?

1/my living habits释义:

我的生活习惯

2/my living habits英语作文80词例句:

From my mother, piety and beneficence, and abstinence, not only from evil deeds, but even from evil thoughts; and further, simplicity in my way of living, far removed from the habits oh the rich.

从我的母亲,我濡染了虔诚、仁爱和不仅戒除恶行,甚而戒除恶念的品质,还有远离奢侈的简朴生活方法。

Everyone has their own habit.I have some living habits.I will take off my shoes and put on the slippers when I arrive home.And I get used to drink some soup before having dinmer.Whats more,I have to keep ny room light on until I fall asleep.If I am forced to change anything about this,

I will be very uncomfortable.For example,if I dont wear slipper at home,I will be very uncomfortable.If I cant drink soup before dinmer,I cant eat anything.And I cant fall asleep if the light is off. This is my living habit.Maybe I will change it one day,but now I cant receive any change about them.

学会照顾自己英语作文?

How to Take Care of Ourselves.

As time goes by,we grow older and older.Now we are in junior school.We are not children any more.We can't rely on our parents again.So it's time for us to take care of ourselves.But how can we do that?

First,we should learn to be independent,both in life and study.We should learn to wash our clothes,do the dishes and other things we can.We should watch out of the cars on the road when going to school.Besides,we should learn to study of ourselves.If we have trouble,we should go to our parents or teachers.

写自己擅长英语的作文?

The thing that Im good at the most is playing basketball.I think Im good at it for two reasons.First of all,Im a healthy and strong person.Every time during a match,Im always able to stand out by being the fastest runner and highest jumper.

The second reason is that Im a very friendly person who likes to make friends.Basketball is a team sport.No one can win the game alone.Im always cooperating with my friends and teammates,and we are often the winners at last.

These are the reasons why I think Im really good at playing basketball.

英语口语备考资料及辅导课程

英语口语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语口语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文亲爱的自己英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文亲爱的自己英语作文和英语口语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/103848.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语口语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语口语热门资讯推荐

• 英语口语亲爱的自己英语作文

亲爱的自己英语作文? Dear Myself, 亲爱的自己, Life isscary. One day you wake up feeling like you can take over the world, and the next day you wake up feeling like all you want to do is to lay in bed and hide from everything. People...

• 英语口语商务英语口语天天练

商务英语口语天天练? 商务英语是比较专业的英语,词汇各方面都是会有自己的用法,故此,学起来要多去累积英语的专业用法,商务英语口语是需常常练习,持续性地练习,这样才可以够耳...