我的朋友英语作文6句?

This is Jack, He's my friend.

He come from Shen Zhen.

He has round face and mouth.

He's tall and thin.

He can draw and dance .

He likes panda monkey and dog.

英语作文写你的朋友的平日行为?

Li Mengmeng is my friend. Her daily life is simple and rough. She gets up at 8 o'clock in the day to wash and eat breakfast, goes to work at 9 o'clock to earn money, and goes home to cook at 12 o'clock. She has a rest for more than an hour after dinner. She goes to work at 2 o'clock in the afternoon and goes home to cook at 6 o'clock. After dinner, she watches TV dramas, takes a bath at 10 o'clock, chats with me after bath, and goes to bed at 12:30 What a simple and rude!

用英语写作文讲解自己和朋友。10句?

My favourite food are apples and coke. As we all know, apples are really good for our heath. It has a quantity of vitamins and it is delicious. I love that taste. Also, there is a saying about apples,'an apple a day keeps doctors away.'But, my favourite drink is a kind of junk food. However, some people in western countries drink it as a medicine when they get a cough! Some people says that if you warm the coke with some gingers are good for health too.

初三第三人称讲解朋友英语作文?

I have a very good friend. His name is Philip. As far as Im concerned,

hes very kind-hearted and generous. Once I was in high school, he

treated me friendly and sincerely. When I was happy, he was also happy

with me. When I was sad, he always comforted me.

When I was defeated, he

always encouraged me. When I stumbled, he always pulled me up. Although

we quarreled at times, we were still in good relationships. We could

know each other better after the argument. When my birthday came, he

always sent me a special present.

有关“我最好的朋友”英语作文?

推荐请看下方具体内容:

1、My best friend

He is 15 years old. We are both in the same class. He works very hard. He is never late for school and he does well in all his lessons. He is always ready to help others. My math is very poor, so he often helps me with my math after class. His parents are both teachers. They are very busy, so he often helps do the housework at home. He is a little shorter than me but he is very strong. He likes playing football very much at school. We often play football together and he plays it pretty well, He gets on well with us, everyone in our class likes him.

2、Li Ming is my bestfriend, who grows up with me. We have been friends for six years since we werein primary school. We have many in commons. For example, we both like playingfootball and watching sport games. Besides, we like cartoons and we alwayswatch cartoon programs together. We play football very often. After class, wedo not go home but play football with classmates. We usually have great time.However, we still pay much attention on study, because it’s our priority. We helpeach other in study and make progress together. To some extend, we arefamilies.

3、My best friend is my classmate whose name is Mary.Now let me tell you something about her.We study in the same class.She is also my neighbor who sits close to me.We have the same hobbies,such as singing and playing badminton.We are so happy to have something in common.Also,we are different from each other,she is taller than me but I’m more hard-working than Mary.She is also friendly,all her classmates like her,and she always gets along well with all her classmates and teachers.The most important thing is that she can bring out the best in me,so we can get on well with each other.

五年级英语小练笔我的朋友8句话?

英语作文《我的朋友》xx is my best friend. She is tall and thin. She has long and black hair. She likes sports very much. She is good at playing table tennis.She studies very hard. She does well in all the subjects.

She is helpful, and She always helps classmates do a lot of things. So all of us like her very much

假设mike是你的朋友,请你对他做一个简单的讲解?

回答:Mike is my friend,he was born in Germany and German is his native language.he is a doctor,a surgeon.he has saved many people.he is very curious,he often makes jokes with us.he also will be ready to help others. in a word ,he is a good person,we all like him.

myanimalfriend英语作文5句?

答:My Animal Friend

Dear friends, do you know which one is my best friend? I think that maybe you can't guess it. Now let me tell you about it. My best friend is my animal friend. He is a dog. My best animal friend is really my close friend and great teacher. He He often help me and teach me in many ways. With the help of my lovely dog, I can do a lot of things fairly wonderfully. I love my animal friend!

英语考试备考资料及辅导课程

英语考试免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语考试培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的朋友英语作文6句的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的朋友英语作文6句和英语考试的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/100897.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语考试栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语考试热门资讯推荐

• 英语考试我的朋友英语作文6句

我的朋友英语作文6句? This is Jack, He's my friend. He come from Shen Zhen. He has round face and mouth. He's tall and thin. He can draw and dance . He likes panda monkey and dog. 英语作文写你的朋友的平日行为? Li Mengmeng...

• 英语考试高三英语到必修几

高三英语到必修几? 高中英语大多数情况下都是学完必修5本就完事了。人教版高中英语1-5册为必修课本,6-8为选修课本。选修九和十,学校大多数情况下不会上。 整体来说人教版的书必修一...